Sunday, August 14, 2016

Welcome to my Blog!

I had this idea today as I went to the Farmers Market, after not having gone for what seems like centuries ....

Which Farmers Market did you ask? I live in Sacramento, more precisely in Carmichael. The Market I'm talking about is the Farmers Market in Carmichael Park on Fair Oaks Boulevarde.

Anyway, as I was walking through I thought ... 'Why not combine my passion of cooking and helping others with the Farmers Markets?' So here it is!

Every week I will post a new blog of some wonderful fruit or vegetable or other vegetarian product, write about it and post a recipe ...

I hope you enjoy it, as much as I enjoy doing this!

In gratitude, namaste
Margaret

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!!!! I can't wait to see the recipes and go to my local market for similar items. His I wonderful!!! Thank you! HB

    ReplyDelete